In the lead up to our 2015 Season launch, journalist Fiona Gruber interviewed some of the key cast and creatives from our Season.
Part one includes:
- Jane Turner speaking about her role in Jumpy
- Playwright Aidan Fennessy sharing why Tim Rogers’ album What Rhymes with Cars and Girls works so well as a play
- Director Sam Strong talking about the comedy in Samuel Beckett’s Endgame
- Brett Sheehy talking about Kylie Trounson’s extraordinary new play The Waiting Room, and putting Hitchcock’s classic North by Northwest on the stage.
In part two:
- Brett Sheehy talks about meeting Ariel Dorfman, the writer of Death and the Maiden, and why Betrayal is such an extraordinary play
- Sam Strong talks about the consummate storytelling in Conor McPherson’s classic The Weir
- Steve Vizard speaks about his new play The Last Man Standing