The following 2020 productions have regrettably been cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions and to prioritise the health and welfare of our audiences, staff, artists and wider community: Berlin, Sexual Misconduct of the Middle Classes, The Heartbreak Choir, Fun Home, True West, SLAP. BANG. KISS., As You Like It, Girls & Boys and Sunshine Super Girl.
There are a number of options available to audiences with tickets to these cancelled productions
1. Converting the ticket cost to a credit on your MTC account. This can be used for tickets and subscriptions in Season 2021.
2. Returning the value of your ticket as a tax-deductible donation to MTC, if you are in the position to do so. Tax receipts are issued for all donations of $2 or more.
3. Obtaining a refund
Due to Melbourne's Stage 4 restrictions, the MTC Box Office phone line is currently closed. For all ticketing enquiries please email email@example.com.
Due to a high volume emails, please note your enquiry may take longer than usual to answer during this time. Our hard-working team will respond to you as soon as possible, but please note we are currently expecting refunds to take up to 8 weeks.
DONATIONS AND CREDITS
To access your donation or account credit options online, simply gather your tickets and:
- Login or create an account at mtc.com.au/login
- Select ‘Ticket Exchange’
- Enter the ticket number(s) as instructed
- In the 'Production' field, select Credit to my account for 2021 or Donate ticket value to MTC
- In the ‘Performance’ field, select 'Thu 31 December, 8.00pm'
- Follow the prompts until your order is confirmed. You will receive an order number and a confirmation email will be sent to your email address.
Alternatively, please email us for assistance at MTCticketing@mtc.com.au
PLEASE NOTE: If you return the value of your tickets as a donation to MTC, a tax-deductible receipt will be sent to you for the full value of tickets returned to us. If you want the donation to be made under the name of someone else in your subscription group, please ask them to login and donate the tickets on their own behalf.
If you would like a refund, please email MTCticketing@mtc.com.au with your order confirmation or name, account number and seat numbers (if known) and a member of our ticketing team will be in touch. Refund requests will be processed in order of receipt, to the credit card used to make the original booking.
If the credit card used to pay for your tickets has been cancelled or if you paid for your tickets via cash or cheque, please also include your bank account details including account name, account number and BSB number, so we can arrange your refund via direct transfer.
Due to the large number of tickets affected, at this time we are expecting refunds may take up to 8 weeks.
Support options for the artistic community
Information on available support options for members of the Artistic Community
VABT Virtual Big Bucket Rattle
To support our arts community in need, we’ve partnered with the Victorian Actors’ Benevolent Trust for their Virtual Big Bucket Rattle on Tuesday 12 May.
Want to record a monologue, a radio play, a song or voice work for your reel? Artists can access MTC's sound studio free of charge.