MTC Life Without Me Luxury Hotel Package Competition - Terms and Conditions
1. This competition commences on September 30, 2010 and closes on October 15, 2010 at 5pm. The prize package includes: one night in a one-bedroom suite at The Como hotel, Melbourne; full gourmet breakfast for two people in The Brasserie; valet parking and a late check-out at 12pm; dinner at The Deck restaurant; and a double pass to an MTC show of your choice held at the Playhouse Theatre in 2011. The total value of the prize is more than $750.
2. The competition is open to all Facebook users who "like" the MTC Facebook page, which can be found at http://www.facebook.com/MelbourneTheatreCompany. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to MTC and not to Facebook.
3. Entrants must submit their strangest hotel experience by posting a message on the competition wall. For privacy reasons, entrants must not include the name of the hotel where the experience occured, or their post may be edited or removed from the competition. Any posts that contain offensive language will also be removed from the competition.
4. This competition is a game of skill - chance plays no part in determining the winner.
5. MTC reserves the right to exclude any entry from the competition, at any time, and no correspondence regarding the exclusion will be entered into.
6. The most creative entry will be selected by an MTC panel on October 18, 2010. The winner will be announced on the MTC Facebook page on October 19, 2010 and the winner must then contact MTC to arrange collection of their prize, by calling (03) 8688 0900 or sending an email to email@example.com
7. Failure to claim the prize within one month of the announcement will result in a reselection of the winner. If reselection occurs, the new winner will be announced on November 19.
8. Hotel reservations and theatre tickets are subject to availability and do not include special events.