Spoil your mum this Mother’s Day!
Gift buying is easy this year with this chance to win a luxury theatre experience for you and your mum including:
- Two premium tickets to see hilarious romantic comedy “True Minds”: at 8.30pm on Saturday 11 May
- Two drink vouchers and a programme voucher to be redeemed at Southbank Theatre on the night
- Overnight accommodation at Crown Metropol Melbourne in a Luxe room with a buffet breakfast for two at Mr Hive Kitchen & Bar
- A dozen long stem roses for your mum courtesy of Roses Only
- Return luxury Audi transfers from your home to Crown Metropol Melbourne
To win this ultimate Mother’s Day experience for Saturday 11 May just let us know the worst gift your mum/mother-in-law has ever received. Good, bad or ugly we want to hear about it – and the lucky winner can spoil their mum this year with this exciting prize.
Submit your story and details to email@example.com by 5pm on Friday 26 April with the subject header MOTHERS. The winner will be selected by award-winning True Minds playwright Joanna Murray-Smith.
The winner will be contacted via email and announced on Wednesday 1 May.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition commences on 23 April, 2013 and closes on 26 April, 2013 at 5pm.
- The prize package (valued at approximately $1338.95) includes:
- Two premium tickets to True Minds at 8.30pm on Saturday 11 May 2013. These tickets cannot be used for any other performance,
- Two standard drink vouchers to be used at Southbank Theatre on the night,
- One programme voucher to be used at Southbank Theatre on the night,
- Overnight accommodation at Crown Metropol Melbourne in a Luxe room, valid only the night of Saturday 11 May 2013,
- A buffet breakfast for two people at Mr Hive Kitchen & Bar to be used on Sunday 12 May 2013,
- Roses delivered to your room at Crown Metropol Melbourne on Saturday 11 May 2013, courtesy of Roses Only &
- Return luxury Audi transfers from your home to Crown Metropol Melbourne. Transfers only available within a 50km radius of Melbourne CBD. Transfer to Crown Metropol Melbourne valid the evening of Saturday 11 May 2013. Return journey valid the morning of Sunday 12 May 2013. Times will be arranged with winner.
- Entrants must submit a story explaining the worst gift their mother or mother-in-law has ever received. Any entries that contain offensive language or references will be removed from the competition.
- This competition is a game of skill – chance plays no part in determining the winner.
- MTC reserves the right to exclude any entry from the competition, at any time, and no correspondence regarding the exclusion will be entered into.
- The most creative entry will be selected by playwright Joanna Murray-Smith on Friday 26 April 2013. The winner will be contacted via email, and announced via Melbourne Theatre Company’s social media channels on Wednesday 1 May 2013.
- The winner must then contact MTC to arrange their prize, by calling (03) 8688 0900 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Failure to contact MTC regarding the prize before Monday 6 May will result in a reselection of the winner. If reselection occurs, the new winner will be announced on Wednesday 8 May 2013.
- This prize is also subject to the terms and conditions applicable to services provided by Crown Metropol Melbourne, Audi and Roses Only.
- This competition is open to Australian residents only.
- The supply or submission of any content to the Melbourne Theatre Company grants Melbourne Theatre Company the right to use or publish the content or ideas contained in the content without consideration to the submitter.